About Dr. Marc Kayem
- St. Johns Health Center, Santa Monica, CA.
- Brotman Medical Center, Culver City, CA.
- Mammoth Hospital, Mammoth Lakes, CA.
- Team Physician to National Hockey League (NHL), Los Angeles Kings
- Royal College of Surgeons, Canada
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Los Angeles Society of Otolaryngology
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Ottawa
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery, University of Montreal
The Beverly Hills Facial Cosmetic Surgeon
When Choosing a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon, You Want a Doctor Who Is…Professional
Dr. Marc Kayem received his Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Ottawa, went on to study Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery at the University of Montreal, and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
As a physician trained and working as both a facial cosmetic surgeon and an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) doctor, Dr. Kayem has more knowledge of, and experience with, the anatomy and physiology of the face than many other plastic surgeons.
Dr. Kayem has been in practice for nearly 30 years, focusing on facial plastic surgery and liposuction. He has performed thousands of successful procedures for satisfied clients and is a Team Physician to National Hockey League (NHL) Los Angeles Kings.
Caring and Communicative
Known for his gentle and caring manner, Dr. Kayem makes sure to take the time to address all of your questions and concerns (and can do so in English, French, and Spanish). He and his staff in his Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, and Cayman Islands offices pride themselves on offering clear communication with a warm and caring demeanor, in a timely manner.